I saw it today!
The movie trailer for Eyes Wide Shut was played during ER's season finale tonight. It looks so good.
My only problem is that it opens July 16th, opposite The Blair Witch Project.
Those are the summer's most anticipated films for me, darnit.
previous | index | next
May 20, 1999
- The top 5 places you'd vacation in
- Gettysburg (Mike and I plan on going sometime this year)
- San Francisco
- The top 5 careers/jobs you would like to have
- Web developer/designer/programmer (hey, that's what I do now! Dang, am I lucky)
- Full time plant systematist that works in the lab instead of in the field
- Working with education technology experts (and being one myself) and helping educators harness the power of computers to aid in teaching
- Teaching botany/biology
- Singing/being a successful musician
- The top 5 animals you'd like to live with/own/be owned by if you
could have any choice in the world
- The taco bell dog
- A lab. I'm not partial about the color as long as the lab is friendly.
- Ummm... otherwise, I'm not much for pets. Or growing things. Anything that can't take care of itself around me dies. Alas.
- The first 5 things you'd do if you won the lottery
- Pay off all my debts
- Buy a car
- Buy my partner a car
- If I won enough, buy a house
- Maybe start up my own web development company (with fancy-schmancy new computer with all the fixins!)
- Your 5 favorite recording artists
- The Beatles
- The Tufts University Beelzebubs
- John Williams
- Tie: Depeche Mode and Tears for Fears
- Your 5 favorite all time movies
- Star Wars (the trilogy.. okay, I know that this is three movies, but I think of them as one chunk)
- The Matrix (It's been a long time since I've had such a strong obsession with one movie as I have with this one)
- Porco Rosso (The Crimson Pig) by Hayao Miyazaki (this is Japanese animation at its finest)
- Tampopo (Japanese movie about food and how it influences our life in every respect... I love this film. If you haven't seen it yet, run to your local videostore and rent it)
- Brazil (one of my all-time favorite movies).
5 7 (it's too hard to prune this list down!) most liked books you've read
- Douglas Adam's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Stephen King's The Stand
- Stephen King's The Dark Tower saga (okay.. this is more than one book but again, I can't see it as a singular book.. it's a saga and belongs together)
- William Gibson's Neuromancer
- Frank Herbert's Dune saga (can you tell I like 'great series'?)
- J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Arthur Golden's Memoirs of a Geisha
- Your 5 favorite boys names
- Edgar (my father's name)
5 3 favorite girls names
You know, I don't like girl's names.
- Your 5 favorite fruits
- Santol (a Filipino fruit that you just can't get here)
- Mango (the green ones!)
- Very very hard plums (I like my fruit crunchy and not soft. I mean, break your teeth hard)
- Raspberries (the wild ones are to die for)
- Your 5 least liked foods
- Celery (dangit, I've tried to like this. It looks so good but I find the flavor absolutely vile).
- Sandwich spread. Just use mayo!
- Dried coconut
- Your 5 most liked foods
- Good bread
- Your 5 favorite flowers
- Columbine (Ranunculaceae)
- Anaemone (Ranunculaceae)
- Cherry blossoms (Rosaceae)
- Purple cone flower (Asteraceae)
- Any member of Orchidaceae
- Name the 5 "famous" people you'd most like (or would have liked) to
- Stephen King
- Douglas Adams
- Winona Ryder/Cristina Ricci (the two most beautiful women in the entertainment industry)
- Paul McCartney (yes, I like McCartney more than Lennon)
- Chopin (dump that George Sand! I'll be more than willing to be his muse and I won't have any kids in the way)
- Name your five favorite aromas (I think of aroma to define food-smells.)
- Cooking garlic
- Cooking onions
- Cooking meat (steak, chicken, pork, lamb, you name it)
- Chinese food smells
- Cooking ginger
- Your 5 favorite TV shows. (And you can go back in history)
- When I was really young: 3-2-1 Contact
- When I was in elementary school: Starman
- When I was in high school: Twin Peaks
- When I was in college: Nick Knight
- Your 5 favorite leisure activities
- Surfing the web
- Pushing digital pixels
- Developing a website (building tables, pushing code)
- Your top 5 favorite colors
- Deep forest green
- Dark red (Maroon)
- Your 5 favorite breakfast foods
- Spam and rice (with some ketchup)
- Vienna sausages and rice
- Hot dog and rice (with some ketchup)
- Sunny side up egg with toast
- Cheerios multigrain cereal
- Your 5 most liked "scents." Can be perfume, cologne, body mist etc.
- Mike smell
- The smell of sampaguita (the Philippine national flower... this smells almost exactly like the Jessica McClintock fragrance)
- The smell of cut grass
- The smell after it rains
- The smell of a room after sex
- Your 5 least liked smells
- Smelly socks
- The metallic smell I tend to exude when having my period...
- The smell of a room after sex
- Your 5 least favorite things to do
- Cleaning my room
- Staying up all night because of insomnia
- Being frustrated by code
- Disappointing others
- Your 5 most annoying "little" pet peeves
- Tend to chew loudly
- Tend to be a perfectionist and will get caught up in the "little things"
- Steal the covers
- Has to have the covers up to my neck yet have my feet exposed
- Tend to move around a lot in bed when I am sleeping (but I can be trained!)
- Your 5 least favorite sounds
- Nails on a blackboard
I'll think of more later...
- The 5 "most annoying" songs you've heard
- And I Will Always Love You
That song just outshadows all the rest of them...
© Copyright 1999, Eileene Coscolluela